COVID-19 Announcement | Cummins-Wagner
We Are An Essential Business
As we continue to deal with the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Cummins-Wagner is taking steps to provide a safe work environment for our employees and still continue to provide customer service. We are following the many restrictions, orders and mandates enacted by the Federal Government and local States and Jurisdictions. We have set up telecommuting for our offices for those who are able to work from home. For those that need to be in our offices, we have implemented the social distancing and hygiene cleaning protocols. Our outside sales department and service technicians are still working and abiding by guidelines and customer requirements.
As is the case with many businesses, Cummins-Wagner is being considered an Essential Business. In every scenario we have seen, our company/business qualifies under the definition and reasoning of being an essential business. Here are some of the markets & industries we supply products & parts and do service work for that are deemed essential:
- Manufacturing: Food, beverage, paper, chemical, plastics, metals
- Utilities / municipalities: power generation, water, sewage
- Health Services: hospitals, care facilities, nursing homes
- Pharmaceutical: labs, process, R&D
- Food service: restaurants, process facilities
- Wholesale / Trade: industrial, plumbing, heating, water/wastewater
- Repair & maintenance: all markets: Industrial, commercial, residential, healthcare, municipalities, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, government, and military.
Cummins-Wagner locations are currently remaining open to support all of our customer’s needs within these critical industries. We are committed to providing the best possible service and support while being mindful of what is happening around us. We want to reassure you that if you need us we will respond. As always we strive to earn your business every day and thank you for the opportunity to do so.