Alfa Laval is one of the most well-respected manufacturers in the world, and with good reason. Its reach is global, with the company’s products in use in nearly 100 countries around the world. With over 3,000 patents, Alfa Laval has interests within the key technology areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling.
Cummins-Wagner Florida is a Master Distributor and Pump Super Center for Alfa Laval sanitary process equipment. Our New York division, Siewert Equipment, also represents Alfa Laval.
Alfa Laval products are used in the following diverse industries:
- Food processing
- Dairy processing
- Personal care
- Sanitary process
- Pharmaceutical production
Sanitary Centrifugal Pumps
- Food and pharmaceutical grade pumps used for evaporation, high-pressure, self-priming, high-purity applications, and CIP return application
Sanitary Rotary Lobe Pumps
- designed for low, medium and high-viscosity media and offer gentle pumping action and reliable performance
- Single seat, butterfly, hygienic, and mixproof valves
Tank Cleaning Devices
- GamaJet rotary impingement flow tank cleaning equipment: eliminate confined space entry, 75-85% decrease in time spent cleaning
OEM Alfa Laval Parts
- Tri-Clover sanitary fittings, compliant with ASME BPE standards; parts for pumps, valves and tank cleaning equipment
Cummins-Wagner offers Alfa Laval products in these territories:
Experts in Sanitary Process Equipment
Cummins-Wagner-Florida is an expert in the sanitary process industry. Our application engineers will be able to recommend the best-fit product for your specific application. We are the only authorized Alfa Laval inventory stocking Master Distributor in the Southeastern US, also covering the state of Georgia. Offering 24/7 service on all products we carry and more, contact us for your service needs.
One of the reasons Cummins-Wagner opts to use Alfa Laval products is the reliability and longevity they provide. These products are as efficient as they are effective. Some benefits include:
- Energy-optimized, with a goal of reducing the amount of emissions created while in use
- Products designed to meet the hygienic requirement of various industries
- Products are designed to get the most out of raw materials, ensuring repeatable and reliable processes while safeguarding product quality