Brentwood Industries specializes in water clarification and biological treatment solutions. This specialty allows Brentwood to develop innovative water and wastewater treatment solutions like the process equipment we offer at Siewert Equipment.
Brentwood Industries is known for its thoroughly planned process equipment systems and is focused on providing both scalable and efficient systems.
Siewert Equipment has worked with Brentwood Industries since 1996 to best serve our customers in the municipal and industrial markets. Brentwood products are used in these diverse industries:
- Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Municipal Drinking Water Treatment
- Fixed-film systems use structured-sheet media
- Efficient and stable biological treatment of municipal and industrial wastewater
- Trickling filter and AccuFAS
- Increase treatment capacity without large footprint
- Integrate with sludge collector systems
- Engineered for maximum structural integrity
- Industry standard for non-metallic chain and flight sludge collectors
- Lightweight plastic alternative to function efficiently in any water or wastewater treatment system
- Polychem Solutions Evaluation Program: asset management for existing chain and flight systems; on-site analysis of existing rectangular clarifiers
- Sediment dredge system for water treatment
- Operation beneath tube and plate settlers
Siewert Equipment offers Brentwood products in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany, and all across Upstate New York.
Experts in Process Equipment
Our application engineers will be able to recommend the best-fit product for your specific application so that you get the process equipment that is suited for your needs with the most efficient and cost-effective products. Siewert Equipment also offers 24/7 service on all products we carry and more.
Brentwood Industries prioritizes innovation and customer solutions above all else, leading the company to take on a wide array of diverse projects to meet their customer’s needs. This spirit carries through to its water and wastewater division and the process equipment it manufactures. With its expertise in thermoformed plastics and the desire to meet new challenges, Brentwood water and wastewater process equipment are now some of the best on the market.
- High-quality products
- Support from planning to post-completion
- Evaluation of current process when evaluating new design
- Dedication to delivering high-performance
- Focus on meeting customer needs
- Impressive product reliability
Learn More About Brentwood
Watch these Brentwood Polychem videos on our Siewert Equipment YouTube playlist:
Contact us below with any questions.