Cemline at Cummins-Wagner
Cemline has a reputation for quality heating products such as water heaters and clean steam generators. With its flagship Stonesteel tanks, which incorporate an exclusive hydraulic cement lining, Cemline products are well-respected for their excellent corrosion resistance.
Cummins-Wagner has been a trusted distributor of Cemline heat transfer equipment since 1980, with hundreds of satisfied customers established over the course of that time.
Cummins-Wagner offers the following and more Cemline Products:
Water Heaters (Steam & Boiler Water fired)
- Instantaneous, Semi-instantaneous, Volume Storage, and Plate Water Heaters, etc.
Unfired Steam Generators
- Generate clean steam with boiler steam or high temperature hot water as the energy source
Storage, Blowdown, & Buffer Tanks
- Corrosion resistant Stonesteel lining
- Jacketed & Insulated
- Custom Designs
OEM Replacement Parts
- Replacement tube bundles, and more
Cummins-Wagner offers Cemline products in the following territories:
- Maryland (including Washington DC, DE, Northern VA, and Eastern Panhandle of WV), with offices in Baltimore and Salisbury MD.
- Pennsylvania (serving Central and Eastern PA), with an office in Elizabethtown PA.
Experts in Plumbing and HVAC Systems
Cummins-Wagner has been a leading expert in plumbing and heating systems since 1960. Our application engineers will be able to recommend the best-fit product for your specific application so that you get the system that is suited for your needs with the most efficient and cost-effective products.
Cummins-Wagner also offers 24/7 service on all products we carry and more.
Benefits of Cemline Products
Since 1935, Cemline has offered the best in water heating. Cemline products come from a history of innovation and reliability, and Cemline will continue to develop and manufacture reliable products for its customers.
Some other benefits of Cemline products include:
- Designed for easy assembly
- Low maintenance
- Created by certified welders
- Compliant with the A.S.M.E. code
- Hydraulic cement lining to prevent corrosion
- Made in the USA