Circor (Allweiler & Imo)
A global leader in industrial fluid handling systems, Circor prides itself on manufacturing heavy-duty pumps that can meet the needs of even the most severe-service and mission-critical applications. With a history that dates back to 1860, customers can expect experience, innovation, and excellence from their Circor pumps and products.
Allweiler, a Circor business unit, is known for its innovative and high-quality individual pumps and pump units. IMO, another Circor business unit, is respected for its leading rotary positive displacement 3-screw pump and gear pump design. Cummins-Wagner is an authorized distributor of Circor Allweiler and IMO pumps and parts.
Cummins-Wagner has worked with Circor since 2007 (when Allweiler & IMO were under the Colfax name) to best serve our customers in the following markets:
- Pulp and Paper
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
Progressing Cavity Pumps (Allweiler)
- Consistent flow and gentle pumping for pulsation-free performance
Three Screw Pumps (IMO)
- The largest class of multiple screw pumps in service today, renowned for their low noise levels, high reliability and long life
Hot Oil Centrifugal and Peristaltic Pumps (Allweiler)
- Designed to meet your application needs safely and efficiently
Gear Pumps (IMO)
- CIG (Crescent Internal Gear) pumps are produced primarily for fluid power applications; available in multiple stages and single and double configuration
Cummins-Wagner offers Circor products in the following territories:
Experts in Industrial Pumps
Cummins-Wagner has been a leading expert in industrial pumps and service since 1960. Our application engineers will be able to recommend the best-fit product for your specific application so that you get the pump system that is suited for your needs. Cummins-Wagner also offers 24/7 service on all products we carry and more.
Circor is committed to helping the people who rely on their products thrive. Because of this, customers can expect only the best in industrial fluid handling from Circor pumps. Some other benefits of Circor products include:
- Innovation in pump design
- Aggressive solutions to demanding problems
- Reputation of high performance
- Unmatched reliability
- Trusted quality