Hydro-Dyne Engineering, a leading manufacturer of quality screening and grit removal equipment, strives to protect critical water and wastewater processes in the municipal and industrial sectors. For more than 40 years, Hydro-Dyne has been known and respected for its innovation and quality screening equipment that is used to improve and protect the processes of its customers.
Siewert Equipment has worked with Hydro-Dyne since 2009 to best serve our customers in the municipal and industrial markets. Siewert Equipment offers Hydro-Dyne products throughout Upstate New York, with offices in Buffalo, Albany, Rochester, and Syracuse.
View our customer testimonials and case studies on successful Hydro-Dyne screen installs here. Hydro-Dyne products are used in the following applications:
- Wastewater Treatment
- Stormwater Treatment
- Municipal Drinking Water
- And more
Coarse Through-flow and Rake Screens
- Course, heavy-duty, stainless steel through-flow and rake screens to protect your processes
Fine Band Screens
- Fine screening to protect sensitive downstream processes
- Designed to wash and compact screenings thoroughly
Vortex Grit Removal System
- Low-maintenance system boasting high efficiency, low energy cost and low headloss
Traveling Band Screens
- Stainless steel and high quality traveling band screens for water applications
Experts in Process Equipment
Siewert Equipment has been a leading expert in pump systems, process equipment, and mixing technology since 1949. Our application engineers will be able to recommend the best-fit product for your specific application so that you get the process equipment system that is suited for your needs. Siewert Equipment also offers 24/7 service on all products we carry and more.
Hydro-Dyne has a more than 40-year legacy of innovation and excellence. The company strives to maintain high integrity, bring excellence in all they do, and contribute to cleaner environments and sustainability. Some other benefits of Hydro-Dyne include:
- Stainless steel products
- Dedication to efficiency
- Reliable water and wastewater processing equipment
- Comprehensive line of processing equipment
- High performance
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Individual machine flow capacity ranging from 0.1 MGD (5 L/s) to more than 160 MGD (7,000 L/s)
Learn More About Hydro-Dyne
Watch these Hydro-Dyne Engineering Screen videos on our Siewert Equipment YouTube playlist:
Contact us below with any questions.