Versamatic (Warren Rupp)
Versamatic is a rugged air-operated double diaphragm pump brand known for its versatility, reliability, and interchangeability. Versamatic is a brand under the company Warren Rupp, which has been a leading manufacturer of air-operated diaphragm pumps for more than 50 years. Warren Rupp prides itself on being “originators in pumping” and its legacy of innovation and quality pumps is what sets it apart.
Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
- Manufactured in aluminum, cast iron, stainless steel, Hastelloy, polypropylene, PVDF, Nylon and Conductive Acetal, polypropylene and PVDF
Engineered Thermoplastic Chemical Pumps
- Ideal for pumping abrasive and corrosive materials
- Hygienic diaphragm pumps for sanitary applications
- Built for reliable performance, these pumps use two air chambers to create additional pressure
OEM Parts and accessories for your pump system
- Air End Kits, Wet End Kits, Flap Valves, Diaphragms, Sleeve & Spool Sets, Seats, Balls
Cummins-Wagner offers Versamatic Pumps in the following territories:
Experts in Industrial Pumps
Cummins-Wagner has been a leading expert in pump systems for more than 55 years. Our application engineers can recommend the best-fit product for your specific application so that you get the pump system best suited for your needs.
Cummins-Wagner also offers 24/7 service on all products we carry and more.
Warren Rupp has a more than 50-year legacy of quality and innovation in air-operated diaphragm pump manufacturing. The company strives to reach rugged excellence with every product. Some other benefits of Warren Rupp include:
- Guaranteed, reliable performance
- Unrivaled innovation
- Ease of maintenance
- Product warranties
- Extended service life
Learn More About Versamatic:
Watch these Versamatic pump videos on our Cummins-Wagner YouTube playlist:
Contact us below with any questions.