Controls and Instrumentation
EPS offers standard and custom control panels for all EPS packaged systems.
From basic motor starters with start and stop functionality to a sophisticated PLC control panel with communication, EPS can provide any level of control.
All panels are designed in-house by EPS engineering and can be customized to meet your specific process applications.
- UL 508A Labeled
- Motor starters
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Full range of NEMA rated enclosures for protection in various environmental conditions
- Communication protocols to interface with facility’s business management system
- HMI touch screens with easy display readouts
- Local or remote set point monitoring and adjustment
- PLC control panel with application specific programming
EPS will specify and select the proper instrumentation to monitor and control your process according to your requirements.
Instrumentation EPS Offers:
- Pressure Transmitters
- RTDs and Temperature Transmitters
- Flow Meters
- Level Transmitters
- Steam Control Valves
- Customer specified brands or manufacturers
Control and monitor your system using the industry’s most popular communication protocols, including BACnet and Modbus.
EPS Panels can integrate with existing facility SCADA or BMS systems and include:
- Remote enable/disable functionality
- Digital or analog status and alarm outputs
- Customizable display screens
All panels are designed and tested in-house by EPS engineering. EPS supplies design drawings, bills of material, operating instructions, and component manuals with all panels.