Glycol Make-up Units
Cummins-Wagner Glycol Make-Up Units provide a water-glycol mixture automatically to a closed loop system and are offered in two standard models:
- SPG-1.5-10 supplying 1.5GPM @ 100psig
- SPG-10-3 supplying 10GPM @ 30psig
Each unit operates on a standard 1/60/115 power connection and supplies make-up glycol through a single system connection.
The unit is automatically controlled by a pressure switch for ease of operation. When the system reaches the customer’s specified low-pressure set point, the Glycol Make-Up Unit automatically feeds glycol into the system.
- 55 gallon holding tank
- Pump and motor
- Pressure switch
- Low Level Sensor and Shut Off
- Discharge gauges
- Control panel
In addition to our standard units, our in-house engineering staff can create a custom package to meet your specific needs.
- Full assembly, paint, wiring, and testing
- Entire package mounted on a painted steel frame
- A vast array of free-standing, weather-proof enclosure options
- Cummins-Wagner engineering expertise and assistance