Ultraviolet (UV) Filtration Packages
Our UVF-250-4 Ultraviolet Filtration package is ideal for maintaining and improving water quality without the use of heat or chemicals.
Ultraviolet water disinfection systems utilize germicidal ultraviolet lamps to eliminate bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms present in water. Our systems also feature two-stage filtration for efficient solids removal.
Each package designed, fabricated, and assembled at our facility, and is completely pre-piped, pre-wired and factory tested before shipment.
- Flow rates up to 250 GPM @ 90’Head
- Multi-stage centrifugal pump
- Multi-Stage Filtration, including self-cleaning backwash filter and multi-bag filter
- NEMA 12 control panel with pressure, flow, and filter monitoring and alarm capabilities
- Self-Cleaning UV Chamber with intensity monitoring, minimum UV dosage of 30mJ/cm2, wavelength 254nm (germicidal), and UV lamp life of 10,000 hours
- Stainless steel piping with flanged process connections
In addition to our standard units, our in-house engineering staff can create a custom package to meet your specific needs.
- Full assembly, wiring, and testing
- Entire package mounted on a painted steel frame
- A vast array of free-standing, weather-proof enclosure options
- Cummins-Wagner engineering expertise and assistance
- Equipment from your desired manufacturer(s)