Let us build your Solution.
The Engineered Process Solutions (EPS) division of Cummins-Wagner is proud to introduce the UVF-250-4 Ultraviolet Filtration package. Designed, fabricated, and assembled at our facility, these packages are ideal for maintaining and improving water quality without the use of heat or chemicals.
Ultraviolet water disinfection systems utilize germicidal ultraviolet lamps to eliminate bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms present in water. Our systems also feature two-stage filtration for efficient solids removal.
Each package is completely pre-piped, pre-wired and factory tested before shipment.
UVF-250-4 Features Include:
- Flow rates up to 250 GPM @ 90’Head
- Multi-Stage Filtration, including self-cleaning backwash filter and multi-bag filter
- Multi-stage centrifugal pump
- NEMA 12 control panel with pressure, flow, and filter monitoring and alarm capabilities
- Self-Cleaning UV Chamber with:
- Intensity monitoring
- Minimum UV dosage of 30mJ/cm2
- Wavelength 254nm (germicidal)
- UV lamp life of 10,000 hours
- Stainless steel piping with flanged process connections
In addition to our standard units, our in-house engineering staff can create a custom package to meet your specific needs.
Contact us today at EPSsales@Cummins-Wagner.com