For nearly 70 years, Ampco Pumps have been powering marine, sanitary and industrial markets on a global scale. Their pumps have been a key feature in the industry. A key innovation of the Ampco line is state-of-the-art positive displacement pump technology. Cummins-Wagner is proud to be an Ampco distributor and continues to deliver critical replacement pumps and parts to your industry throughout PA, NY, FL, and VA.
Ampco Pumps can be customized to fit your industrial application. If your Ampco product experiences inefficiencies, our application engineers, extensive line of replacement parts, and dependable repair services can help you keep your operation moving forward. Here are a few industries where Ampco products are used:
- Dairy processing
- Food and beverage
- Personal care
- Craft brewing & wine
Sanitary Centrifugal Pumps
- The L Series centrifugal line-up is designed to offer gentle and efficient product handling capable of viscosities up to 1200 cP. All models are fully CIP-able (clean-in-place).
- A leader in reliable sanitary centrifugal pumps, Ampco AC+ Series offerings deliver the performance you need.
- These pumps are designed to be easily cleaned and provide reliable service for longer than traditional centrifugal pumps: Food and Pharmaceutical Grade pumps.
- Corrosion resistance and personalized features allow these specialized pumps to excel in marine and industrial applications.
- Each alloy has been specifically tested for use with elements such as saltwater, brackish water, and wastewater to ensure the pump’s longevity.
Sanitary Positive Displacement Pumps
- The ZP Series circumferential piston pumps are leading the industry with their front-loading seals making them maintenance-friendly; you no longer need to remove piping for simple seal change.
- The AL Series Rotary Lobe Pumps are well suited for viscous liquids, heavy solids, and abrasive products.
- Bornemann SLH Twin Screw Pump Series is fully CIP-able, capable of bi-directional flow and speeds up to 3,000 rpm.
Ampco’s Applied Products: Mixers and Blenders
- DRY-blend, SHEAR-blend, POWDER-max, SBH Blenders, and SBI Pump: all are designed for maximum efficiency and product consistency.
Cummins-Wagner offers Ampco Pumps in the following territories:
- New York (serving all Upstate NY) through Siewert Equipment, with offices in Rochester, Albany, Buffalo, and Syracuse.
- Florida (serving the entire state), with offices in Tampa and Jacksonville, FL.
- Pennsylvania (serving central PA), with offices in Elizabethtown and West Chester, PA.
- Virginia (serving most of VA), with an office in Ashland, VA.
Experts in Pumping Solutions
Work with a leader in pump systems and pump parts. Since 1960, Cummins-Wagner has continued to deliver the critical parts and entire systems necessary for a variety of industries. Explore our Ampco pumps, speak to one of our application engineers, or take advantage of our 24/7 service for emergency pump repairs.
Ampco Pumps are manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility for industry-leading performance. Here are just a few critical benefits of choosing Ampco products:
- Excellent innovations in engineering
- Rapid delivery times
- Personalized solutions for unique applications
- Years of experience as a global brand