Environment One (E/One)
For over 50 years, Environment One Corporation (E/One) has been an industry-leading manufacturer of innovative low pressure sewer systems, which uses small-diameter pipes and grinder pumps. E/One is headquartered in Upstate New York but reaches the entire industrialized world with its revolutionary products. E/One Sewer Systems give you the freedom to sewer anywhere – at a fraction of the cost of gravity sewers.
Since 1996, Siewert Equipment has been the Upstate, NY authorized distributor of E/One pump products, and F.R. Mahony has been the E/One representative throughout New England since 1978. We have many parts and products in stock to fit your application. For more information, view our E/One customer testimonials and case studies here.
Environment One products are used in residential and municipal sewage systems. Communities around the world have used E/One products – whether they are replacing septic tanks, upgrading existing pressure sewer systems, or as an alternative to gravity sewer systems. E/One products offer a cost-effective and reliable solution.
Sewage Grinder Pumps:
- A variety of pumps with a wide range of heights, tanks, inlets, and basins
- Low Pressure Sewer (LPS) Applications
- Designed for simplex, duplex, quadrex pump stations
- E/One Sentry Advisor: remote monitoring system
E/One’s Upgrade Pumps:
- Ideal for replacing failing centrifugal grinder pumps
- Designed to fit into any wet well tank with easy drop-in installation
OEM Replacement Grinder Pump Parts:
- Cores, Supply Cables, Stators, Impeller Assembly, Pressure Switches, Cutter Wheels, and more
Cummins-Wagner offers E/One Sewer Systems in the following territories:
- New York (serving all Upstate NY) through Siewert Equipment, with offices in Rochester, Albany, Buffalo, and Syracuse.
- New England (serving MA, NH, ME, RI, CT, and VT) through F.R. Mahony, with a offices in Rockland and Southbridge, MA.
For more information on successful grinder pump installations in our territory, check out the E/One customer testimonials and case studies we have collected over the past seven years.
Grinder Pump Repair
Siewert Equipment and F.R. Mahony provide unmatched service to E/One customers. With service centers in Albany and Rochester, NY, and Southbridge, MA, our OEM certified technicians are able to diagnose problems, repair pumps, and replace parts for all E/One grinder pumps.
For more than 50 years, Environment One has been on the leading edge of residential sewage solutions. E/One offered one of the first low-pressure, gravity-independent, contour-following sewage collection systems, and will continue to innovate to meet more challenges faced by the industry.
Some other benefits of E/One products include:
- Economical and effective at sewering difficult landscapes
- Does not disrupt the landscape or damage already-built structures
- Reduces cost of housing, both initial and ongoing
- No preventative maintenance required
Learn More About E/One
Watch these Environment One videos on our Siewert Equipment YouTube playlist:
Contact us below with any questions.