Environment One (E/One)
Sole Authorized Service and Sales Center For E/One In Upstate NY
For over 50 years, Environment One Corporation (E/One) has been an industry-leading manufacturer of innovative low pressure sewer systems, which uses small-diameter pipes and grinder pumps. E/One is headquartered in Upstate New York but reaches the entire industrialized world with its revolutionary products. E/One Sewer Systems give you the freedom to sewer anywhere – at a fraction of the cost of gravity sewers.
Since 1996, Siewert Equipment has been the Upstate, NY authorized distributor of E/One service and pumps. As the Upstate New York Authorized Distributor of Environment One, Siewert Equipment is factory trained to provide sales, service, warranty, engineering, installation training and start-up assistance. We have many parts and products in stock to fit your application, along with a team of E/One-trained Certified Service Technicians who are trained to help ensure your pump runs smoothly. For more information, view our E/One customer testimonials and case studies here. We have E/One Authorized Service Centers in Rochester & Albany NY, and Southbridge MA.
Environment One products are used in residential and municipal sewage systems. Communities around the world have used E/One products – whether they are replacing septic tanks, upgrading existing pressure sewer systems, or as an alternative to gravity sewer systems. E/One products offer a cost-effective and reliable solution.
Siewert Equipment offers the following E/One Products:
Sewage Grinder Pumps:
- A variety of pumps with a wide range of heights, tanks, inlets, and basins
- Low Pressure Sewer (LPS) Applications
- Designed for simplex, duplex, quadrex pump stations
- E/One Sentry Advisor: remote monitoring system
E/One’s Upgrade Pumps:
- Ideal for replacing failing centrifugal grinder pumps
- Designed to fit into any wet well tank with easy drop-in installation
OEM Replacement Grinder Pump Parts:
- Cores, Supply Cables, Stators, Impeller Assembly, Pressure Switches, Cutter Wheels, and more
Grinder Pump Repair
Siewert Equipment provides unmatched service to E/One customers. With authorized service centers in Albany and Rochester, NY, our OEM certified technicians are able to diagnose problems, repair pumps, and replace parts for all E/One grinder pumps.
Benefits of Environment One Products
For more than 50 years, Environment One has been on the leading edge of residential sewage solutions. E/One offered one of the first low-pressure, gravity-independent, contour-following sewage collection systems, and will continue to innovate to meet more challenges faced by the industry.
Some other benefits of E/One products include:
- Economical and effective at sewering difficult landscapes
- Does not disrupt the landscape or damage already-built structures
- Reduces cost of housing, both initial and ongoing
- No preventative maintenance required
Learn More About E/One
Watch these Environment One videos on our Siewert Equipment YouTube playlist:
Contact us below with any questions.