Environment One (E/One)
For over 50 years, Environment One Corporation (E/One) has been an industry-leading manufacturer of innovative low pressure sewer systems, which uses small-diameter pipes and grinder pumps. E/One is headquartered in Upstate New York but reaches the entire industrialized world with its revolutionary products. E/One Sewer Systems give you the freedom to sewer anywhere – at a fraction of the cost of gravity sewers.
Since 1996, Siewert Equipment has been the Upstate, NY authorized distributor of E/One pump products, and F.R. Mahony has been the E/One representative throughout New England since 1978. We have many parts and products in stock to fit your application. For more information, view our E/One customer testimonials and case studies here.
Environment One products are used in residential and municipal sewage systems. Communities around the world have used E/One products – whether they are replacing septic tanks, upgrading existing pressure sewer systems, or as an alternative to gravity sewer systems. E/One products offer a cost-effective and reliable solution.
Sewage Grinder Pumps:
- A variety of pumps with a wide range of heights, tanks, inlets, and basins
- Low Pressure Sewer (LPS) Applications
- Designed for simplex, duplex, quadrex pump stations
- E/One Sentry Advisor: remote monitoring system
E/One’s Upgrade Pumps:
- Ideal for replacing failing centrifugal grinder pumps
- Designed to fit into any wet well tank with easy drop-in installation
OEM Replacement Grinder Pump Parts:
- Cores, Supply Cables, Stators, Impeller Assembly, Pressure Switches, Cutter Wheels, and more
Cummins-Wagner offers E/One Sewer Systems in the following territories:
- New York (serving all Upstate NY) through Siewert Equipment, with offices in Rochester, Albany, Buffalo, and Syracuse.
- New England (serving MA, NH, ME, RI, CT, and VT) through F.R. Mahony, with offices in Rockland and Southbridge, MA.
For more information on successful grinder pump installations in our territory, check out the E/One customer testimonials and case studies we have collected over the past seven years.
Grinder Pump Repair
Siewert Equipment and F.R. Mahony provide unmatched service to E/One customers. With service centers in Albany and Rochester, NY, and Southbridge, MA, our OEM certified technicians are able to diagnose problems, repair pumps, and replace parts for all E/One grinder pumps.
For more than 50 years, Environment One has been on the leading edge of residential sewage solutions. E/One offered one of the first low-pressure, gravity-independent, contour-following sewage collection systems, and will continue to innovate to meet more challenges faced by the industry.
Some other benefits of E/One products include:
- Economical and effective at sewering difficult landscapes
- Does not disrupt the landscape or damage already-built structures
- Reduces cost of housing, both initial and ongoing
- No preventative maintenance required
Learn More About E/One
Watch these Environment One videos on our Siewert Equipment YouTube playlist:
Contact us below with any questions.