Gorman-Rupp at Cummins-Wagner
Gorman-Rupp is an industry leader and innovator in high-quality pump design. Since its founding in 1933, Gorman-Rupp has maintained a vision that rests on three pillars: innovation, improvement, and superior products. Gorman-Rupp is proud of its state-of-the-art facilities as well as its numerous innovations that have helped define industry standards. Cummins-Wagner is an authorized distributor of Gorman-Rupp pump products, so we have many Gorman-Rupp products in stock to fit your application.
Cummins-Wagner has worked with Gorman-Rupp since 2012, and Siewert Equipment (NY division) has worked with Gorman-Rupp since 1979, to best serve our customers in the industrial, OEM, and municipal markets.
Gorman-Rupp products are used in the following diverse industries:
- And more
Cummins-Wagner offers these Gorman-Rupp Pumps and more:
Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps
- Can be mounted high and dry at floor level with only the suction line in the liquid; automatic priming means dependable performance
- Made for numerous applications and designed for minimal maintenance; trash handling submersible pumps are ideal for a number of sewage and industrial applications
Above Ground Pump Lift Stations
- Solids handling self-priming and submersible sewage pumps offer maximum dependability and ease of service
OEM Gorman-Rupp Pump Parts and Accessories
- Contact your local Cummins-Wagner branch
Gorman-Rupp Factory Authorized Service Centers
- OEM quality repair
Cummins-Wagner offers Gorman-Rupp Pumps in the following territories:
- Maryland (including Washington DC, DE, Northern VA, and Eastern Panhandle of WV), with offices in Baltimore and Salisbury MD.
- New York (serving all Upstate NY) through Siewert Equipment, with offices in Rochester, Albany, Buffalo, and Syracuse.
- Pennsylvania (serving Central and Eastern PA), with an office in Elizabethtown PA.
Experts in Industrial & Municipal Pumps
Cummins-Wagner has been a leading expert in pumps and pump systems since 1960. Our application engineers will be able to recommend the best-fit product for your specific application so that you get the pump system that is suited for your needs. Cummins-Wagner also offers 24/7 service on all products we carry and more.
Benefits of Gorman-Rupp Products
Gorman-Rupp products have the major benefit of coming from efficient and modern state-of-the-art facilities and engineering; their facilities “employ the latest technology to ensure that our products are the most reliable.” Some other benefits of Gorman-Rupp include:
- Innovation in design
- Well-known and respected brand
- Trusted reliability in tough applications
- Almost 3,000 innovative products
- Over 5,000 years of combined experience among employees
Learn More About Gorman-Rupp
Watch these Gorman-Rupp Pumps videos on our Cummins-Wagner YouTube playlist:
Contact us below with any questions.