Viking Pump (IDEX)
Viking Pump is a Unit of IDEX Corporation and an international leader in Rotary Positive Displacement Pump design and fabrication. Their pumps can be used to pump a wide variety of liquids ranging from hot and water-thin to cold and viscous. As a stocking distributor of Viking Pump, we have many sizes of pumps in stock at our facilities, ready to go.
Cummins-Wagner has worked with Viking since 1969, and Siewert Equipment (NY Division) has worked with Viking since 1957, to best serve our customers in the commercial and industrial markets.
We also offer fully equipped, factory-authorized service and repair facilities for Viking pumps.
Viking pumps are used in these diverse industries:
- Food and Beverage
- Pulp and Paper
- And more
Fuel Oil Pumps
- Cast iron pumps for tough applications
Rotary Gear & Lobe Pumps
- Can handle liquids from most industries, with a wide range of fluid viscosities
Universal Mag-Drive Pumps
- With sealless technology and leakage prevention
Internal & External Gear Pumps
- Reliable and easy to maintain
OEM Viking Pump Parts and Accessories
- Contact your local branch for more info
Factory-Authorized Service Centers for Viking Pumps
- Including complete pump assemblies, maintenance, and repair services
Cummins-Wagner offers Viking Pumps in the following territories:
- Maryland (including Washington DC, DE, Northern VA, and Eastern Panhandle of WV), with offices in Baltimore and Salisbury MD.
- New York (serving all Upstate NY) through Siewert Equipment, with offices in Rochester, Albany, Buffalo, and Syracuse.
- Pennsylvania (serving Central and Eastern PA), with an office in Elizabethtown PA.
Experts in Industrial & Commercial Pumps
Cummins-Wagner has been a leading expert in pumps since 1960. Our application engineers will be able to recommend the best-fit pump products for your application. Cummins-Wagner also offers 24/7 service and repair on all products we carry and more.
Viking Pump products have the major benefit of coming from facilities that handle everything from cast to finished product, which enables them to deliver customized pump solutions to your exact specifications in a timely, cost-effective manner. Some other benefits of Viking Pump include:
- Innovative products; founded on a unique “gear within a gear” pumping principle
- Expanded lab and 3D print capabilities for full product testing and development
- A member of the IDEX family of company
- Quality control of all finished products
Learn More About Viking
Watch these Viking Pump videos on our Cummins-Wagner YouTube playlist:
Contact us below with any questions.