Flowserve leads the industry in expertise in the successful application of pump systems. It can trace its roots all the way back to the 18th century, but it has only grown since then. Specializing in positive displacement, centrifugal, and specialty pumps and systems, Flowserve products are well-respected for their performance and reliability. Cummins-Wagner is a trusted distributor of Flowserve pump products, and we have many Flowserve products in stock to fit your application.
Cummins-Wagner has worked with Flowserve since 1973, and Siewert Equipment (NY Division) has worked with Flowserve since Siewert’s opening in 1949 (when the pump line was still Ingersoll-Rand, then became Ingersoll Dresser Pump, then Flowserve), to best serve our customers in the general process and industrial markets.
Flowserve products are used in the following diverse industries:
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- And more
Centrifugal ANSI Process Pumps
- Engineered to provide low total cost of ownership and exceptional leakage protection in corrosive application
Innomag Sealless Magnetically Driven Pumps
- Leak-free performance in the most demanding emission-free services
Vertical Turbine Pumps
- Vertical wet-pit pumps suited for use in applications where reliability & efficiency over a wide flow range are key
Flowserve Mechanical Seals
- These sealing solutions provide a single resource for the improvement of end user rotating equipment
- Engineered to reliably pump viscous fluids over a broad range of flows and pressures
- Designed for superior corrosion resistance and strength
OEM Flowserve Replacement Pump Parts
- Contact your local Cummins-Wagner branch
Factory Authorized Service Centers
- OEM quality repair
Cummins-Wagner offers Flowserve Pumps in the following territories:
- Maryland (including Washington DC, DE, Northern VA, and Eastern Panhandle of WV), with offices in Baltimore and Salisbury MD.
- New York (serving all Upstate NY) through Siewert Equipment, with offices in Rochester, Albany, Buffalo, and Syracuse.
- Pennsylvania (serving Central and Eastern PA), with an office in Elizabethtown PA.
We represent several Flowserve heritage brands, depending on location: Worthington, Byron Jackson, Durco, SIHI, Innomag, Ingersoll Dresser, Ingersoll-Rand, Lawrence Pumps.
Experts in Industrial Pumps
Cummins-Wagner has been a leading expert in pump and seals since 1960. Our application engineers will be able to recommend the best-fit product for your specific application so that you get the pump system that is suited for your needs. Cummins-Wagner also offers 24/7 service on all products we carry and more.
Flowserve products have the major benefit of coming from the long tradition of experience and engineering expertise that the brand possesses. They claim that no other pump has the “depth and breadth of expertise in the successful application” of the types of pumps the brand manufactures. Flowserve strives to provide its global market the best in pump and seal technology. Some benefits include:
- Innovation in design with expertise
- Well-known and respected brand
- Trusted durability
- Proven reliability
- More than 150 flagship pump and specialty products
Learn More About Flowserve
Watch these Flowserve Pump videos on our Cummins-Wagner YouTube playlist:
Contact us below with any questions.