Sullair is part of the Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co. and is a leader in compressed air solutions. Specializing in rotary screw technology and long-lasting compressor fluids, Sullair products are well-respected for their durability and performance. Cummins-Wagner is a trusted distributor of Sullair compressed air solutions, so we have many Sullair products in stock for your application.
5 to 600 HP Lubricated Rotary Screw Compressors
- Sullair was one of the first manufacturers to implement rotary screw technology in air compressors
5-100 HP ShopTek US Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- Air compressors designed for energy-efficiency, low-maintenance, and top-notch reliability
40-100 HP S-energy Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- Air compressors designed to reduce operational and energy costs and built to last
125-200 HP LS Series Lubricated Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- Air compressors designed for easy use and premium energy efficiency
100-600 HP TS Series, Two-Stage Lubricated Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- Two-stage compressors have a power advantage of approximately 12-15%* over equivalent sized single-stage compressors
5-30,000 HP Oil-free Compressors
- Sullair offers Oil Free Scroll, Dry Running Screw, and Centrifugal compressors
VS Series Rotary Screw Vacuum Systems
- Tested and packaged vacuum system designed to eliminates pulses at unrivaled efficiency
Refrigerated and Desiccant Air Dryers
- Air dryers designed for durability and unmatched reliability
OEM Sullair Compressed Air Parts and Accessories
- Contact your local Cummins-Wagner branch for more info
Factory Authorized Service Centers for Sullair air compressors
- OEM quality repair
Compressed Air Audits
- Contact your local branch for more info
Cummins-Wagner offers Sullair compressed air products in these territories:
- Maryland (including Washington DC, DE, Northern VA, and Eastern Panhandle of WV), with offices in Baltimore and Salisbury MD.
- Pennsylvania (serving Central and Eastern PA), with an office in Elizabethtown PA.
- Philadelphia (serving surrounding area, southern NJ, and New Castle County), with an office in Wilmington DE.
- Virginia (serving the state of VA), with an office in Ashland, VA.
Experts in Compressed Air Systems
Cummins-Wagner has been a leading expert in air compressor systems since 1960. Our application engineers will be able to recommend the best-fit product for your specific application, with the most efficient and cost-effective products. Cummins-Wagner also offers 24/7 service on all products we carry and more.
For more than 50 years, Sullair has been on the leading edge of compressed air solutions. As the industry moves forward, Sullair will always be at the forefront with quality people, innovative solutions, and air compressors that are built to last.
Sullair strives to offer the most efficient and reliable compressed air system technologies to its consumers in North America and the rest of the world. Some benefits include:
- Proven durability over time
- Trusted ease-of-use
- Impressive product reliability
- Easily serviceable design
Learn More About Sullair
Watch these compressed air videos on our Cummins-Wagner YouTube playlist:
Contact us below with any questions.