Bell & Gossett
Bell & Gossett is a leader in the industry of pump, valve, and heat exchanger manufacturing. It is a subsidiary of Xylem, a well known and respected conglomerate that is known for serving those in the water market for many years. It strives to have a global impact, solving problems associated with growing industries and populations through engineering energy- and cost-efficient products. Cummins-Wagner is a trusted distributor of Bell & Gossett pump products, and we have many Bell & Gossett products in stock to fit your application.
Cummins-Wagner has worked with Bell & Gossett since 1968 to best serve our customers in the commercial and industrial markets. We have built a reputation on being a reliable resource to the HVAC and Plumbing industry for any pumping, heat transfer, or air management applications.
Bell & Gossett products are used in the following industries:
- Sanitary Processes
- And more
In-line Centrifugal Pumps
- Space-spacing in-line pumps available in many designs: flex coupled, close coupled, and split coupled
Base Mounted Centrifugal Pumps
- Highly energy-efficient end suction pumps, available in many sizes and a variety of configuration options
Variable Speed Controllers
- Designed to provide optimum pump performance, reliability and energy savings
Sump Pumps & Sewage Systems
- Submersible sump/effluent pumps, grinder pumps, and other wastewater pumps
- Shell & Tube, Plate & Frame, & Brazed Plate
OEM Bell & Gossett Parts and Accessories
- Contact your local Cummins-Wagner branch
Bell & Gossett Authorized Service Centers
- OEM quality repair
Call us to explore your system optimization options!
- Adding a Variable Frequency Drive can reduce a pump’s energy consumption by up to 70%. Typical savings per year on a 10HP pump used for heating are over $1,000!
- B&G has options to optimize your HVAC system and reduce energy costs via Smart Circulators with ECM motors, Pump mounted VFD’s with differential pressure control, and efficient permanent magnet motors.
- Did you know that 55% of your building’s annual energy expense is related to your HVAC system?
Experts in Commercial & Industrial Pumps
Cummins-Wagner has been a leading expert in pumps since 1960. Our application engineers will be able to recommend the best product for your specific application so that you get the pump that is best suited for your needs. We also offers 24/7 service on all products we carry and more.
Bell & Gossett is known for their products that are carefully engineered to be some of the most efficient in the industry, including energy efficiency as well as thermal efficiency. Some benefits include:
- Some of the highest efficiencies in the industry
- Well-known and respected brand
- Proven durability
Learn More About B&G
Watch these Bell & Gossett pump, heat exchanger, and VFD videos on our Cummins-Wagner YouTube playlist:
Contact us below with any questions.