Cummins-Wagner EPS division provides recirculation packages for a wide range of flow rates and pressures. Our standard package uses Goulds SV series centrifugal pumps to create a high-quality yet compact package.
Recirculation packages are built to your exact specifications and needs. The EPS engineering staff will guide you through the design process to develop a solution tailored to your application.
We also offer many optional features, such as buffer tanks, make-up feed manifolds, and expansion tanks to improve the function and efficiency of your closed loop system. Our duplex piping and valve arrangements can provide a system with 100% redundancy.
Basic starter or PLC control panels are available in standard NEMA classifications.
EPS Recirculation Packages Include:
- Full assembly, paint, wiring, and testing
- Equipment from your desired manufacturer(s)
- Entire package mounted on a painted steel frame or stainless steel frame
- A vast array of free-standing, weather-proof enclosure options
- Cummins-Wagner engineering expertise and assistance