Grinder Pump Repair | New England
Since 1978, F.R. Mahony has provided unmatched service to Environment One (E/One) customers throughout New England.
Our OEM Certified Service Center in Southbridge, MA is equipped with E/One diagnostic equipment, Environment One grinder pump repair stations, and an extensive inventory of replacement parts and new pumps.
We also service and upgrade all other major brands of homeowner grinder pumps.
We are Environment One authorized service representatives for Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, and Vermont. F.R. Mahony can provide on-site and in-shop service and repair for all make and models of sewage grinder pumps. Contact us below for more information or to schedule a service call.
- OEM Trained & Certified Technicians
- Technicians have fully equipped service vehicles
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- On-site & In-shop Repair Options
- New Pump Installation & Startup
- Failure Analysis & Repair
- Fully Stocked New Parts & Pumps
- Warranty Assessments
If you are a current grinder pump customer, or if you’re considering E/One’s low pressure sewer technology for your project, you can learn more about their products here.
If alarm sounds, push the silence button located on the outside of the panel box (if your grinder pump is in your basement and doesn’t have a separate panel box, remove the gray cover and push the silence button). Stop use of all water. Wait 15 minutes.
If alarm light stays on, call 508-765-0051 for 24/7 service.
When you call for service:
- You will be informed of our service policy and current rates.
- Before FRMA can send anyone to the site FRMA will need a valid credit card to have on record, we accept MC, Visa, and AMEX. We will not charge your card unless that is your option for payment or we do not receive another form of payment.
- If we determine that your problem is covered under warranty you will not be charged if the repair is made during normal business hours.
- Payment is due at the time of service.
Before calling for a repair, have the following information available for the service coordinator:
- Does an alarm condition exist?
- If so, for how long?
- Brief description of the problem:
- Is the unit indoors or outdoors?
- Address where pump is located including contact person’s Name and Phone Number.
SHOULD YOU NEED SERVICE – KEEP WATER USE TO A MINIMUM
Listed below are a few helpful hints:
- Flush only when necessary.
- If you need to run the tub or shower, put a stopper in the drain to keep the water from going down the drain.
- Do not run appliances that require water, such as washing machines or dishwashers.
- Use sinks sparingly.
|Gary Tremblay||508-765-0051 Ext firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andrea Duquette||508-765-0051 Ext email@example.com|
Resources for Homeowners and Builders:
ALL-TERRAIN SEWER Case Study: Campers Haven, Dennis Port Massachusetts
For Builders and Land Developers, Environment One has several helpful Customer Experience videos. The video below shows how the ALL-TERRAIN SEWER from E/One pressure sewer systems was the solution for Campers Haven, a seasonal RV resort on Cape Cod in Dennis Port, Mass.