Grinder Pump Repair | New York
If the alarm sounds, push the silence button on the outside of the panel box (if your grinder pump is in your basement and doesn’t have a separate panel box, remove the gray cover and push the silence button). Stop the use of all water. Wait 15 minutes.
If the alarm light stays on, call 800-333-0598 for 24/7 service.
Since 1996, Siewert Equipment has been the sole authorized Upstate NY pump and service provider for Environment One (E/One) customers.
As the Upstate New York Authorized Distributor of Environment One, Siewert Equipment is factory trained to provide sales, service, warranty, engineering, installation training and start-up assistance. Our OEM Certified Service Centers in Rochester and Albany are equipped with E/One diagnostic equipment, Environment One grinder pump repair stations, and an extensive inventory of replacement parts and new pumps. Our team of E/One-trained Certified Service Technicians have passed an extensive examination that proves their abilities, and they must be re-certified each year.
Siewert Equipment can provide on-site, in-shop service and repair for all make and models of sewage grinder pumps. Please contact us below for more information or to schedule a service call.
- OEM Trained & Certified Technicians
- Technicians have fully equipped service vehicles
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- On-site & In-shop Repair Options
- New Pump Installation & Startup
- Failure Analysis & Repair
- Training Services for Troubleshooting & Repair
- Fully Stocked New Parts & Pumps
- Parts Counter for Walk-ins & Immediate Pickup
- Warranty Assessments
- Backed by Service Coordinators and Parts Specialists
If you are a current grinder pump customer or considering E/One’s low-pressure sewer technology for your project, you can learn more about their products here. You can read several E/One grinder pump customer testimonials here.
When you call for service:
- You will be informed of our service policy and current rates.
- Before FRMA can send anyone to the site, FRMA will need a valid credit card on record; we accept MC, Visa, and AMEX. We will not charge your card unless that is your option for payment or we do not receive another form of payment.
- If we determine that your problem is covered under warranty, you will not be charged if the repair is made during regular business hours.
- Payment is due at the time of service.
Before calling for a repair, have the following information available for the service coordinator:
- Does an alarm condition exist?
- If so, for how long?
- Brief description of the problem:
- Is the unit indoors or outdoors?
- Address where the pump is located, including the contact person’s Name and Phone Number.
SHOULD YOU NEED SERVICE – KEEP WATER USE TO A MINIMUM
Listed below are a few helpful hints:
- Flush only when necessary.
- If you need to run the tub or shower, put a stopper in the drain to keep the water from going down the drain.
- Do not run appliances that require water, such as washing machines or dishwashers.
- Use sinks sparingly.
- To learn more, take a look at our grinder pump maintenance guide.
Siewert Equipment offers comprehensive technical training sessions for E/One “Extreme” sewage grinder pumps. The credentials of our trainer, Brett Hess, include over 20 years of experience with Environment One products and “Level 3 E/One Service & Repair Training” Certification that is renewed annually. This certification is the highest level, the same training you would receive from an E/One factory technician.
- Classroom/shop instruction & hands-on experience
- E/One System Overview
- Pump Tear-down, Inspection, Repair
- Motor & Pump Rebuild
- Electrical Controls
- Pump Testing
- All participants receive printed IOM booklets
- Training agenda can be customized
Please allow up to 8 hours for the training, and let us know the estimated number of attendees. The recommended class size is 4-10, with a maximum of 12-15 people. Advanced notice is required for custom training agendas to allow for proper preparation.
If you have an E/One Extreme pump in need of repair, our instructor will be prepared to oversee the repair of your pump as part of the training. There will be no additional charge for the repair service except for the cost of components needed for each pump repaired, which will be charged separately. If no pumps are available for repair, our training instructor will bring a demo pump or pumps for the hands-on training.
Contact us below for a quote!
Resources For Homeowners and Builders:
- User Instructions for the E/One Grinder PumpE/One Sewer System Owners GuideGrinder Pump AnatomyIn the Event of an AlarmVisit E/One's WebsiteE/One Installation Quick Reference GuideE/One Sewage Grinder Pump Installation ChecklistResidential Low Pressure Sewer System Illustration
E/One Grinder Pump Testimonials
Testimonial: E/One Sewer Systems – First Installation in NY43 YEARS LATER… The town of Cuyler, NY is the site of the first Environment One low pressure sewer system in New York State. In 1976, 50 of the original model 200’s pumps were installed. Paul Farrell, the inventor of the low pressure sewer system, engineered and performed startup...
Testimonial: E/One Grinder Pumps – Clifton Park Sewer DepartmentThe Clifton Park Sewer Department has over 585 low pressure sewer stations installed, most of them are indoor units. The majority of these units were installed by housing developers dating back to the late 1960’s. Here is what Clifton Park Sewer Department’s Collections Manager has to say about the installations: ...
Testimonial: E/One Grinder Pumps – Saratoga County Sewer DistrictThe Saratoga County Sewer District has over 450 Environment One pressure sewer stations, many around Saratoga Lake. Saratoga Lake was being contaminated with failing septic tanks. With the help from Environment One and Siewert Equipment, the old, high maintenance sewer stations were eventually replaced with E/One low pressure sewer stations. Here is...
Testimonial: E/One Grinder Pumps – The Town of Peru, NYLocated in the heart of New York’s Adirondack Mountains, the Town of Peru sits in a picturesque landscape in the beautiful and historically significant Valcour region of Lake Champlain. The Town has more than 7,000 residents. In 1985, the Town of Peru installed its first low pressure sewer...
Testimonial: E/One Extreme Grinder Pumps – West Monroe NYLocated in Oswego County, the Town of West Monroe, NY lies on the south shore of Oneida Lake and has a population of roughly 5000. The Town has more than 200 E/One grinder pump stations, with the first ones being installed over 25 years ago. With the help of Environment One...
ALL-TERRAIN SEWER Case Study: Michaels Building Group
For Builders and Land Developers, Environment One has several helpful Customer Experience videos. The video below is an interview with Luke Michaels of The Michaels Group in the Capital Region of NY to discuss how and why his company utilizes Low-Pressure Sewer (LPS) for projects. You can watch more Customer Experience videos on our E/One YouTube playlist.